I was tagged a while ago by Kayla from kdrewkthebookworm, I’m so sorry for taking I while to post this, but I do really appreciate the fact that you nominated me for this.
Here are the Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you
elevenfive new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
So here are the questions that Kayla gave me:
1.If your region is currently in spring, what are you doing this summer? Or if not, what did you do this past summer?
I’m just going into summer, I don’t have any specific plans but my summer will involve a lot of reading and spending time with people that I haven’t been able to during the school year.
2.How many physical books do you own?
I own 61 physical books.
3.Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
If I’m not enjoying it, I tend find it hard to finish if I’m not enjoying it.
4.What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Did you enjoy it?
The last film I saw in the movie theater was Mrs Peregrine Home for Peculiar Children (don’t hate me because I haven’t read the books yet), but yes I did enjoy it.
5.What are your favourite and least favourite things about blogging?
One of my favourite things is getting to talk to people about the things I love, and through this make new friends. One of my least favourite things is the expectation to post almost every day, I find that really stressful.
6.Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
I don’t know if I would consider this a ‘teaser’ but I liked the line, ‘All this rain, I bet it’s the angels crying with laughter. Ben’s telling another joke.’
7.What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)?
I use my laptop the majority of the time, but I do like to jot down idea’s into a draft on my phone.
8.Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
I play the flute.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world right this instant, where would you go, and why?
I can’t think of anyplace I’d rather be right now, I tend to care more about who I’m with rather than where I am.
10.What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
I’m currently listening to music, so I guess the song which is playing right now? Which is ‘Painting Roses’ by Dresses.
11. Give a shout out to 5 awesome bloggers, and spread the love like confetti!
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Do you own any pets? If so, what kind and is their name/s?
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
- What’s your favourite kind of post to make? (eg. a discussion, or a haul)
- What book are you currently reading?
- What’s your favourite TV show right now?
- Do you have any siblings?
- Do you have a phone case? If so, what colour is it?
- What’s your dream job?
- When you think of the colour silver what do you think of?
- What is the best book you’ve read this year?
I hope my questions aren’t too random. I wanted to ask somethings that aren’t usually asked in these things.