so my plan to write more blog posts this month and to read more books this month failed.
Even though I read four books this month I feel like I didn’t read that much, that made no sense.
books I finished this month:
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Being Jazz: My Life as a (Transgender) Teen by Jazz Jennings
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
books I started/continued reading this month:
my goal to write reviews on books that I enjoyed is kinda going well (not really) but I did write a review that I’m super proud of this month. I also wrote a review for the first episode of season 2B for Shadowhunters. I’ve behind on the show and I haven’t found the time to watch the episodes and write up my reviews.
blog posts I made this month:
- Shadowhunters season two episode eleven – discussion
- As I Descended by Robin Talley – spoiler free review
so that was my month! how was yours? did we read any of the same books? let me know by commenting